Graphic Designer needed in SF
Position: Graphic Designer needed in SF
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance, 40 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: $23 per hour DOE
Our agency client is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team for a 3+ month, 40 hr/week project in San Francisco!
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Designing digital and print assets including emails, presentations, logos and brochures
- Concepting and executing design of event signage with branded look and feel
- Deliver clean files ready to hand off to production
The ideal Graphic Designer has:
- 1+ years design experience with B2B and B2C clients
- Knowledge of typography, hierarchy, and color harmony
- Exceptional visual and verbal communication skills
- Able to work quickly and calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Responds well to critique and is able to change design direction suddenly if needed.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.