Project Manager - major beauty client in SF
Position: Project Manager - major beauty client in SF
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance, 40 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: starting ASAP through December 2019
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: $30 - 38 per hour DOE
Our well-known beauty client seeks a Project Manager to join their team onsite in San Francisco!
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Create and publish schedules and set milestone meetings, monitoring progress to achieve deadlines and results
- Foster partnerships with CRM, IT, Promotions, Product Development, and Retention teams, communicating requirements, deliverables, timelines and status throughout program life cycle
- Supports upfront strategic development with CRM, Promotions, and Marketing counterparts to ensure cross-functional alignment milestones are met
- Tracks schedules, updates reports and communicate program status through weekly status meetings
- Experience with promotions, client targeting, and CRM.
The ideal Project Manager should possess the following:
- 3+ years' experience project management, account, program management or marketing
- Must know Adobe Campaigns & Smart Sheets
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented; agency and agile experience preferred
- Strong time management skills; ability to troubleshoot, juggle multiple projects and prioritize
- Passion for beauty industry + data-driven industry an added bonus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.