Senior Client Solutions Executive
- Full Time
The Senior Client Solutions Executive is a full time outside sales position. The position requires a structured approach to developing new business in a defined territory. The Senior Client Solutions Executive will be responsible for achieving target level volumes in new applications, activations and monthly new loan originations for NextGear Capital core products of inventory financing as well as the company’s ancillary products and services. The Senior Client Solutions Executive will be responsible to maintain relationships with auction general managers to maximize NextGear’s business opportunity within assigned auto auctions. The Senior Client Solutions Executive will work closely with NextGear Capital’s Senior Client Account Executives and Performance Managers in their assigned territory to exceed budgeted goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be knowledgeable and educated on all products and services that NextGear Capital offers including inventory financing (floorplan) and the company's Ancillary Products and Services.
- Must have a general knowledge of all Cox Automotive products and be able to make recommendations to clients based on their needs.
- Develop an aggressive sales plan within a defined market.
- Build prospect list through effective cold calling, lead follow up and referrals.
- Conduct cold calls each week to solicit new relationships for NextGear Capital.
- Follow up on all leads provided daily with a sense of urgency.
- Increase overall loan volume and utilization through service calls to existing customers.
- Visit assigned inactive dealers with the goal of re-engaging the client and increasing utilization of their Line of Credit (LOC).
- Hit target levels of performance in new applications, new loan development and utilization on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for initial underwriting of potential NextGear Capital customers prior to accepting an application.
- Monitor applications throughout the credit process.
- Responsible for contracting and orientation of new customers.
- Manage customer experience and engagement through the first six months of dealer lifecycle.
- Hit target levels of performance in enrollments and sales of NextGear Capital’s Ancillary Products and Services.
- Develop a strong relationship with NextGear Capital Account Executives and Performance Managers.
- Conduct Monthly non-sale day visits with assigned auction General Managers.
- Increase NextGear’s business opportunity at assigned auctions through development of relationship with auction staff and its customers.
Qualifications:Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the automotive industry (various sectors)
- Knowledge of the finance industry (various sectors)
- Sales Management (develop leads, contract customers, portfolio growth)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook with ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communications
- Ability to learn company operating and reporting system plus Microsoft CRM
- Ability to complete Sales Foundation and Challenger Sales training
- Ability to manage problems with solutions-based approach
- Must have a proven track record of success in outside sales position
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Four-year college degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in outside sales and portfolio management preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in finance or auto industry preferred
- On-the-job ability to learn new products/services offered and adapt to policy/procedure changes as required
- Extensive driving - must have valid driver’s license
- Some overnight travel (apx. 15%)
- Field Visits - other sites
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
NextGear Capital is the world’s leading independent inventory finance company, providing flexible lines of credit for Dealers to purchase new and used inventory throughout the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom. NextGear Capital delivers innovative solutions that empower Dealers to buy and sell inventory with versatile lines of credit that can be used at over 1,000 auto and specialty Auctions and other inventory sources.
The Company offers floor plan financing for nearly any type of remarketed unit in automotive retails, wholesale, salvage and specialty, including recreational vehicles and trailers, marine, power sports, used heavy trucks, auto salvage, and auto daily rentals. NextGear Capital also provides a robust array of services and support allowing Dealers to acquire and sell more inventory. This includes state-of-the-art online and mobile account management tools, market-specific industry and Dealer performance data, title services, records managements and collateral protection.
NextGear Capital is focused on service, technology and simple solution that will help Dealers stock more vehicles, attract more customers and close more deals. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana and is part of the Cox Automotive group of companies. Visit www.nextgearcapital.com to learn more.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.