NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions
, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.Manager, Promotional Planning, Direct-to-ConsumerThe Manager of Promotional Planning for our Direct-to-Consumer team will conceptualize and execute a promo strategy that gives our customers an unbeatable content discovery experience. S/he will work closely with Brand Activation, Marketing, Data, Strategy, Product Design & Insights to connect consumers with more of the content they love.
Manage and help execute customer data-driven content promo plans and ultimately a superb content discovery experience for DTC customers.Work closely with creative, content and platform teams to sync and align creative for priority contentGenerate and maintain the promo plans for DTC “in product” promo campaigns on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis and work with Ad Ops to execute in FreewheelManage the monthly plan/targets KPI’s for promo campaigns working with the Data and Insights teamHelp manage the monthly plan for all in product video promos (Trailers, Preview in rails/shelfs, content adjacent in stream, and cross channel within NBCU platforms/networksCoordinate campaign reports/presentations for senior leadership stakeholders
• 5+ years developing and delivering insight-based customer engagement strategies ideally in digital retail or OTT content merchandising
• Some experience in linear promo planning across media platforms
• Proven ability to design and deliver data insights that lead to improved customer engagement
• Strong team collaborator who can engage, listen and work with multiple internal departments to deliver cross-functional solution
• Entrepreneurial spirit to set new policies & procedures in an ever-evolving digital landscape
• Ability to demonstrate support for innovation and organizational change
• Passion for delivering maximum customer value across content platforms
• Detail oriented and highly organized with strong analytical, writing, mathematical and computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Office 365 and Sharepoint “Live” Docs).
• Ability to think and work independently or with others to produce innovative solutions
• Capacity to juggle multiple projects without sacrificing quality and professionalism
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.