Lender Solutions Expert
- Full Time
The Lender Solutions Expert will be responsible for working in conjunction with the Strategic Account Director team to present, gain agreement, and execute on the delivery of product or service solutions to high-value Automotive Lenders. S/he will leverage a deep understanding of automotive retail lending products and services to build executive-level relationships and execute on strategic business plans. The Lender Solutions Expert will be assigned to specific Dealertrack products or services and compensation will be based on sales quota attainment.
Products or services: Dealertrack, F&I Digital Contracting, Business Process Outsourcing, Digital Retailing, After Market Recoveries, Lender Development Sales Manager
1. Aligning Dealertrack solutions and services with identified opportunities and client objectives in a collaborative team environment.
2. Build trusted relationships with decision makers and influencers.
3. Provides thought leadership in automotive lending and maintains a specializing in specific products/services.
4. Provides deep expertise for products within their area of responsibility (incl. business process best practices, industry trends and insights, competition, specific product knowledge, and financial acumen).
5. Develops and delivers insightful information, long-term strategies, and persuasive presentations/demos for lender clients and internal sales teams.
6. Connect and partner with the internal business stakeholders to stay abreast of internal changes, enhancements and product road map offerings.
7. Partner with the entire account team and Account Directors to set the strategy & goals, identify & manage account lifecycle, and participate in account planning.
8. This is a field based role. Expect minimum of 50% travel.Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in sales selling products and services to lending institutions.
- High diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of outside sales experience in a multi-platform product environment preferred.
- Collaborative team-selling experience.
- Knowledge of automotive retail / automotive lending strongly preferred.
- Excellent time management, organization, and task prioritization skills
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.