- Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, operations research, computer science engineering, econometrics, quantitative social science, or other quantitative field OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- 3+ years of experience years of industry working experience performing advanced quantitative analyses
- Hands-on working knowledge of Python/R and SQL
- Ability to apply advanced statistical methodologies such as multiple regression model, mixed models, time series models (Bayesian preferred), neural networks, cluster analysis, text mining, and have prior experience in optimization, simulation, marketing mix, multivariate testing, ensemble modeling, graph algorithms
- Ability to apply advanced optimization methodologies such as linear and mixed integer optimization
- Master's degree or Ph.D.
- Working knowledge of big data manipulation is a plus
- Digital experience highly preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.