Manager, Multimedia Creative Services
- Full Time
Come join one of the most exciting, dynamic organizations in the non-profit and technology worlds! The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) represents the leading U.S. publishers of video games across the nation and on the global stage and owns and operates E3, the premier trade show for video games. ESA is seeking a Multimedia Creative Services Manager to be responsible for managing the visual brands related to the association, including key art design and oversight of asset and video production. The Manager will serve as the POC for internal and agency partners to provide creative direction and collaboration. This position will also be deeply integrated into the structure of the association’s digital presence, including assisting in managing multiple owned websites/social media channels and maintaining brand consistency across these platforms.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Manage the brand integrity of all ESA core brands, including ESA, ESA Foundation, E3, Nite to Unite, and VGVN.
- Create and maintain a full suite of digital identity products for ESA and related brands, including social media graphics, video, and shareable content.
- Collaborate with the Digital Operations team to develop and produce high-impact creative content to reflect ESA’s mission and vision on all digital platforms.
- Design and produce high-impact creative assets (static, video, infographics, gifs, etc.) to support external communications and advocacy programs.
- Recommend appropriate external resources and manage vendor relationships and art direction for all major ESA events.
- Manage adherence to scope, project management, and timelines both with internal and external partners.
- Design PowerPoint presentations and internally used graphics to create engaging, colorful documents from ESA’s research efforts to be used internally and for public dissemination.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Mass Communication, Art and Design, or a similar field plus a minimum of four years of professional experience including graphic design, video production, web design, and infographics. Experience using Adobe Cloud and MS Suite, especially PowerPoint Design, is required. ESA is seeking candidates with exceptional communication skills and a deep understanding and appreciation of video games and game culture.
ESA’s offices are located in Washington, DC, near the Gallery Place/Chinatown and Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center Metro stations. ESA offers competitive salaries and bonuses, generous benefits, and a commitment to work/life balance.
To submit your resume and cover letter, please use the link provided.
ESA is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfers, including OPT or H1-B. Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens eligible for application. ESA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Additional inquiries and questions can be emailed to Beth Cessna at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 202/232-1765.
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) is the U.S. association exclusively dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of companies that publish computer and video games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet. The Association represents these industry leaders across the nation and on the global stage. ESA offers a wide range of services to its members, including a global content protection program, business and consumer research, government relations and intellectual property protection efforts. ESA also owns and operates E3, the premier global trade show for video games and related products.