Data Analyst, Marketing Segmentation
- Full Time
Position: Data Analyst, Marketing Segmentation
Location: North Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $80,000-$100,000; DOE
Our client in North Scottsdale is hiring for a Data Analyst, Marketing Segmentation to join their team, full time!
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
You will be main responsible for deployment of omni-channel segmentation.
What you will be doing as a Data Analyst, Marketing Segmentation:
- Integrates data science & analytics thinking, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and Company goals to prioritize and drive segmentation efforts.
- Develops and owns an overarching data strategy to enable omni-channel experiences.
- Implements data governance for marketing including the creation of data quality KPI's, data integrity, data models, information architecture and data accessibility.
- Develops models from structured and unstructured data using statistical and analytics software suite to create customer segments most likely to decrease costs, increase profit and drive loyalty.
- Creates and oversees a centralized data management platform (DMP) for Marketing to power more effective programmatic ad spends and media buys.
- Ensures data is structured and organized to optimize automation across all marketing and sales channels.
- Provides insight into platform optimization for digital efforts by customer segments.
- Drives adoption of increasingly sophisticated technology including AI, predictive insights, machine learning, natural language learning, etc.
What you need to know as a Data Marketing Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree Data Science or Statistics
- 3+ years in data architecture including the build of data warehouses, data quality and data migration.
- 2+ years of program experience leveraging marketing and sales data models and technologies (Salesforce including MarketingCloud, SalesCloud, and ServiceCloud preferred)
- Experience with Agile a plus.
- Program experience with master data management strategy and execution.
- Business process including process mapping and data visualization.
- 3+ years of experience with statistical and visualization software including JMP, Python, R, SAS and/or Tableau.
- Segmentation experience.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.