Senior Data Scientist
- Full Time
At Cox Automotive, our data scientists are responsible for leading the development of advanced analytics models to solve our customers’ problems, improve our products and services, and inform internal business operations and strategy. They will work closely with business stakeholders as the subject matter expert on the application of statistics and modeling across multiple leading digital automotive brands.
Day to day, the Senior Data Scientist will:
- Anticipate future business needs and identify appropriate opportunities for modeling, simulation, or machine learning
- Gather and analyze data to solve and address highly complex business problems, make predictions on future outcomes, and provide prescriptive solutions that support decision making
- Be involved in all phases of analytics projects including question formulation, research, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Explore data and build advanced analytical models, then present and discuss the resulting models to any level of audience
- Masters’ degree or Ph.D.
- Digital experience
- Professional experience with software development practices
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.