- Full Time
The Lead Generator is responsible for handling outbound/inbound calls from potential dealership customers who have provided contact information from 3rd party internet lead sources like AutoTrader and KBB. The goal is to set appointments at the dealership using scripting and phone techniques. Must have the ability to overcome objections and utilize resources to best assist guest with questions.
Primary Duties/ Key Responsibilities:
- Effectively handle inbound/outbound phone calls from potential dealership customers who have provided contact information (no cold calling) to set appointments at the dealership.
- Build rapport with our customers through chat, text, calls, and email
- Accurately document customer feedback
- Update existing customer information
- Provide customers with high level product information
- Research required information using available resources
- 2+ years of experience working in customer service is preferred, call center experience ideal
- Polished and professional
- A commitment to the job, reliable, and interested in launching a dynamic career
- Computer proficiency
- High energy level, problem-solver mindset
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic phone voice
- High school diploma or equivalent
Core Competencies Critical to Success in This Role:
- Focus on customers
- Drive for results
- Develop self and/or others
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.