Account Executive (KNSO)
Location: Fresno, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Account Executive is responsible for partnering with local clients, both on the agency level and direct, to create innovative and unique marketing and advertising solutions that target a client's demographics and products/services. The Account Executive role is a sales role focused on delivering quarterly results and meeting individual/team budget requirements.
• Cultivate relationships and service new and existing key accounts to meet established monthly/quarterly goals
• Prospect new business through cold callings, networking, utilizing market monitoring for broadcast media etc.
• Create customer focused solutions for local businesses through traditional and non-traditional revenue streams; broadcast, web/digital products
• Complete tasks such as posting, weekly forecasting, reporting and tracking of new business prospects with manager.
•2 years of experience in direct sales
•Good interpersonal and organizational skills as well as ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
•3 years of media sales experience
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
•Must meet driving requirements and have a valid driver’s license
• Bachelor's Degree
• Qualified candidates should have self-motivation, resourcefulness and creativity
• Working knowledge of broadcast ratings and research preferred
• Team player, willing to share knowledge and affect team growth
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.