Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Execute the development of key art from concept to final execution for print and digital media – either utilizing existing photography or developing shoot concepts for special shoots. Lead creative teams and manage projects.Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions, contributing strong ideas that cover a wide variety of strategic approaches for marketing NBC’s properties.Oversee freelance sketch artists to create special shoot concept decks with supporting tear sheets.Create logos and title treatments that are effective across all media platforms.Design collateral print materials for Universal Television Studios.Work with NBC Entertainment Photo department to plan and produce photo shoots.Oversee file management: server organization, file naming conventions, and routing protocols.
The NBC Entertainment Digital and Print Creative Department is seeking a Creative Director. The Creative Director’s role will be to create from concept to production: consumer & trade advertising, and promotional materials to market the entire NBC Entertainment network lineup of shows including primetime and late night.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design or related field.
• Minimum 10 years of experience working for an advertising agency, design studio, network or movie studio focused on multi-media marketing with emphasis on print design.
• Experience leading creative teams and managing projects.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong project management, prioritization, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Flexibility and an ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to juggle many priorities at the same time while maintaining good attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the Marketing Department and company.
• Macintosh savvy: skilled in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & Acrobat.
• Design skills including, but not limited to: typography, page layout & tactical breakouts, photo manipulation & retouching.
• Knowledge of print design process from sketch concept to sophisticated Photoshop composition, InDesign page layout & pre-press.
• Experience in the marketing and promotion of entertainment programming, including strategy, conceptualization and execution in all media.
• Willingness to work collaboratively on teams, and ability to maintain positive work relationships with co-workers within our department, and with other departments.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.