Account Director, Real Estate
- Full Time
BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm voted Observers #1 Most Powerful PR Agency in 2018. BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors.
ABOUT THE REAL ESTATE TEAM
Our Real Estate practice helps visionary companies in real estate, infrastructure, hospitality, architecture and design who are shaping the future of cities.
We are working on some of the most notable development, transportation and infrastructure projects in NYC and around the country, including TWA Hotel, One Vanderbilt, the World Trade Center complex, the Virginia Tech Innovation Campus and Domino Park and support some of the biggest names in the industry, including Brookfield, SL Green, Lyft Bikes and Scooters, Virgin Hyperloop One, Convene and Common.
With a team of over 25 communications professionals, we bring a unique campaign-style approach to strategic communications, combining expert strategy and nimble execution with the creativity and speed of a startup.
We are news junkies, publicists, former campaigners, journalists, government and policy pros, and expert communications professionals obsessed with developing the future of major cities.
Now, we are looking for an ambitious Account Director to join our rapidly growing team in our New York office.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You are: A crazy-organized, detail-oriented, strong writer looking to fearlessly support a PR team on day-to-day activities. You are plugged into the world of media, and have a passion for cities and the built environment -- real estate, infrastructure, architecture, design, planning and technology!
As an Account Director on the Real Estate team, you will...
- Develop and implement communications strategies and plan campaigns for multiple high-profile client accounts
- Manage clients
- Engage with key reporters
- Write and edit persuasive external and internal documents such as press releases, op-eds, fact sheets, talking points, editorial board memos, and communications plans
- Participate in business development opportunities
- Manage internal client teams and mentor junior staff
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Has 6-7 years of PR experience
- Has deep experience in media relations and an interest in PR for corporate clients
- Has outstanding project management skills, with the ability to prioritize workstreams and track progress across multiple teams
- Is an expert multitasker. Project briefs change, deadlines move. Its the nature of the business, and not only can you keep up with our fast-paced process, you thrive off of it. You have an ability to handle multiple projects at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Writes well. Your background in written communication includes extensive experience developing sharp, compelling online content.
- Is a team player. You have an ability to work with a team to meet group objectives
- Has a sense of humor!
- Is proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 9 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Weekly assortments of fresh and healthy snacks, beverages, and even cold brew coffee on tap
- Company-sponsored and employee-driven events and activities
BerlinRosen is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, BerlinRosen will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.