Digital Media Planner
- Full Time
The 9thWonder Houston team is looking for a Digital Media Planner to join our fast-growing team of diverse talents. You are an effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with media professionals nationwide. You are a team player but can take the ball and score on your own. You will be the chocolate to our peanut butter. The Patrick to our SpongeBob. But with slightly less hijinks.
As a Digital Media Planner, you
- Execute all day-to-day digital media planning and campaign management with assigned accounts.
- Provides media planning recommendations and offers inventive problem-solving, both internally and externally, while maintaining a successful vendor, client and cross-department relationships.
- Prepares media plans and other deliverables and executes media plan implementation.
- Develop strategically proven media recommendations with supporting rationale.
- Leads buy stewardship, analyze campaigns, and recommend tactical changes to improve campaign performance.
- Assist in analysis of research to develop strategies and tactics.
- Work with analytics, trafficking, ad-serving, and finance departments as part of the media management process.
- Lead day-to-day plan changes and maintenance of media plans.
- Respond to competitive requests.
- Research and compile competitive data.
The Digital Media Planner has:
- 3+ years of media planning experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Understanding of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills – ability to build impactful & visual presentations.
- Prior exposure & basic knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certification
- Strong knowledge of paid social, digital video, & programmatic channels
- Strong mathematical abilities.
- Meticulous, organized and can handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Willingness to collaborate with ideas that extend beyond media-specific tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel explicitly used for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Does this sound like you?
Nice! You must be super-talented, so we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and a link to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with DMPHou in the subject line. Don’t call us. We’re busy doing stuff. We’ll get in touch when we’re free. You know, if we’re into you.
The Legal Stuff
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement, we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to craft a culture where the best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.