Technical Client Service Rep I
- Full Time
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The Client Services Representative will manage a variety of interactions with clients via phone, email, and other methods of communication supporting the DMS technical call center
• Professionally manage a variety of questions and concerns from clients regarding technical inquiries for the Dealertrack Dealer Management Software (DMS)
• Responsible for responding to client inquiries, troubleshooting and/or resolving product issues, and providing the information to resolve our clients’ concerns
• Research technical problems with the aim of finding the best possible solution
• Work with internal team members via cases, phone, email and IM to escalate system and client issues
• Analyze data to resolve complex technical issues
• Use critical thinking and problem solving skills to resolve a wide variety of issues
• Follow up with client requests in a timely manner
• Correctly document all work in a case system
• Manage escalation cases with professionalism and a focus on client satisfaction
• Mentor team members to improve the departments overall success and client satisfaction
• Maintain constructive relationships with customers and bring to the attention of the manager any issues/inquiries
• Works on other projects as assigned by their Manager/Supervisor
• Attend training sessions to improve and/or maintain skill sets
• Maintain professionalism while working with clients, co-workers, and leadership
• Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
• Ability to use discretion in managing confidential client data
• Ability to follow outlined processes and demonstrate good judgment
• Ability to work well independently and with a team
• Ability to analyze different types of data to draw conclusions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Customer and client focus
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Organizational skills
• Problem solving abilities
• Technical capacity
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Service delivery
• Meeting schedules and deadlines
• Data analysis
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in an office environment as a technical call center. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, headsets, photocopiers, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position and on the phone for extended periods of time, communicate with clients over the phone, occasionally move about to collaborate with others and operate office machinery such as computers, phones, headsets, photocopiers and fax machines.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education, License, and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 2+ years of related work experience
• Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Preferred Education, License, and Experience:
• College degree
• Accounting/bookkeeping knowledge
• XML experience
We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons and do not discriminate against applicants or team members because of race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, and any other factor protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.