Senior Manager, Media Measurement & Data Strategy
- Full Time
WW is looking for candidates to help change peoples’ lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit our career site at www.ww.com.
You: Love to solve puzzles. Have an innate curiosity for how things work. Thrive in a fast-paced team environment where art and science intersect. Are comfortable with ambiguity. Can combine the known with the unknown to turn insights into action. Are obsessed with how brands grow. Are results-focused and motivated by seeing your work come to life.
The Job: Own measurement of multi-channel marketing plans to drive long- and short-term growth. Architect media data strategy for the market leader in weight loss & wellness. Serve as trusted advisor to executive leadership. Help steer execution of the most important line item in a $1.5B market cap business.
The Team: Cross-trained marketing ninjas with a passion for brand building and performance. Strong collaborators with laser-like focus on growing memberships each day. Senior talent experience with growing billion dollar global brands. Poets and quants.
- Owner of multiple media measurement tools, including expertise in various methodologies, capabilities, WW stack integration, and vendor management
- Chief storyteller for understanding long- and short-term impact of marketing activities on business results
- Partner to Marketing, Product, and agency teams to define and execute data strategy in service of growing and diversifying membership community
- Partner to Marketing, Finance, and agency teams on media measurement
- 8+ years in marketing measurement and data strategy -- agency or client side preferred
- Expertise in a range of measurement models (ROAS, MMM, MTA, unified, lift, etc)
- Proven partner to Product and Finance teams
- Strong written communicator and presentation builder
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-functional matrixed organizations
- DTC experience preferred
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.