Senior Brand Manager
- Full Time
Care of Chan is a food culture agency offering brand marketing services for the food, restaurant and home space. Founded in 2016 by industry veteran Sue S. Chan, we are the medium between creative ideas in hospitality and the rest of the world. Our collaborators respect tradition, think innovatively, act purposefully and value conviviality.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Lead projects, communications, meetings and calls with clients (including brands & talent), helping drive forward timelines and anticipating client needs and when to bring in the appropriate team member to aid in bringing projects to the finish line
- Create year-long strategic marketing plans for brand clients that includes PR initiatives, partnerships programming, and large scale activations
- Consistently pitch larger brand stories while supporting all additional pitching efforts
- Proactively seek out brand-building partnership and programming initiatives, mining for opportunities that will push our clients forward. Support the sales team on all talent opportunities once deal has been negotiated, serving as your client’s main point of contact
- Foster relationships with key press, bloggers, influencers and like-minded brands in food, lifestyle and business
- Have a strong understanding and relationship with all clients through attendance of their events and happenings, regularly being in touch with them and visiting their establishments
- Work with Managing Director to execute marketing strategy
- Work with Managing Director on maintaining partnership contact list, brand partnership/sponsorship ideas, potential partner tracking, agendas, and financial reporting.
- Manage Associate/Assistant Brand Manager to maintain media list, coverage tracking, reporting, agendas and recaps
- Write new business proposals and actively do new business outreach