Director, Portfolio Monetization
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
• Own and lead all aspects of reporting on key portfolio sales metrics (such as cash pacing, sell out, liability pacing, options, etc.) on a weekly basis
• Conduct competitive market analysis for media ecosystem and synthesize, distill and socialize key insights that influence areas of risk & opportunity for the organization
• Partner with Ad Sales Management on go-to-market strategy (Upfront, Cross-platform selling, Multi-network Portfolio selling, Data targeting, etc.) and analysis.
• Own and lead all aspects of the Upfront process, from go-to-market vision all the way thru post analysis report out to the extended NBCU community & external marketplace
• Work intimately with the Agency Partnerships group in formulating tactical strategies to fuel positive revenue growth within each of their own media agency portal
• Assist in the development of web based tools that drive quick turnkey analytics and insights that result in opportunities for growth across the portfolio
• BA/BS degree required
• A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in either strategy, finance, media planning/buying, research, consulting, sales or a combination of the above
• Intermediate skills in analytics systems preferred (Sintec, Microstrategy, SFDC, etc.)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills in PowerPoint and Word with superior ability to use Excel for manipulating and presenting data, including the use of visual tools to create and deliver meaningful presentations to a diverse group of business partners
• Strong analytical mind, able to draw connections & make hypothesis based on available data
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the organization, both written and verbally
• Be adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses through data visualizations and written content.
• Be able to think creatively “out of the box” when faced with difficult problem statements and proactively think about the next steps of analysis without prompting from management.
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.