- Full Time
Cox Media Group Jacksonville is looking for a creative and dynamic individual to join their creative services team as a Graphic Designer. Our graphic designers create and Execute the day-to-day production of graphics for broadcast news, promotion, radio, digital, mobile and social media.
- Creates graphics and animations utilizing the following computer programs:
- Adobe Aftereffects
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Google Maps
- ENPS or iNews
- Creates daily news graphics for WJAX/WFOX newscasts
- Provides graphic support for Marketing Department, Sales, Digital Content and all seven Cox Radio Stations
- Creates web, mobile and social media graphics for News, Radio, Marketing and Sales
- Designs graphics for CMG Jacksonville community projects
- Designs logos for station news vans and helicopter
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite applications is required including but not limited to Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere and Illustrator
- Macintosh experience a plus
- College degree in related field preferred
- 3D knowledge using Cinema 4D is highly desirable
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.