Customer Success Manager
- Full Time
Customer Success Manager
Inkbench (www.inkbench.com) is an easy-to-use, SaaS-based, creative collaboration platform that empowers users at all skill levels – from lay-user to seasoned designer – to efficiently create and work together on brand-compliant visuals for social media, websites, intranets and other communications channels.
With Inkbench, just about anyone can create effective, brand-compliant visuals. This speeds materials production and simplifies internal workflows. At the same time, brand stewards and marketing and communications leaders enjoy more control of the creative process with reduced creative fees that more than offset the cost of the subscription.
Inkbench, located in Montclair, NJ, counts as its paying clients several Fortune 500 companies. A scrappy startup, Inkbench was recently spun out from with The SPI Group, a leading corporate communications agency with Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and enthusiastic customer success manager with strong design skills to join our rapidly growing team to manage client onboarding, support and engagement. You will be an early and key part of the team with outsized ability to influence the growth and future of the company.
In this role, you will enable customer success within Inkbench by serving as the central source of expertise on use of the platform. You will lead product demonstrations, assist customers with platform set-up and configuration and provide ongoing white-glove customer support.
The successful candidate will serve as a “voice-of-the-customer” and authority on the customer experience supporting all facets of company activities – including product design, platform development, product roadmap, marketing and sales. You will join the founders and/or sales team when Inkbench exhibits at conferences and in pitch meetings.
This is a great opportunity to experience the excitement and energy of a technology start-up as an integral part of a small but growing team.
The position will require travel within the NY/NJ region and occasional travel beyond.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with colleagues to demonstrate Inkbench to prospective and new customers.
- Assist with customer onboarding.
- Create and curate a resource library of ‘how-to’ information and videos.
- Provide ongoing marketplace and customer communications:
- Produce regular customer newsletter highlighting platform enhancements, success stories and useful tips for getting the most out of the Inkbench platform
- Support ongoing social media content marketing program
- Help us provide best-in-class customer experience by:
- Maintaining contact with users
- Gauging user satisfaction with the tool
- Providing ongoing customer support
- Listening to customer feedback and translating it into opportunities to guide a development roadmap that will delight our customers
- Participate in the ongoing evaluation and QA/testing of planned and newly developed enhancements.
- Monitor and analyze the Inkbench competitive environment.
- Attend conferences where Inkbench is an exhibitor.
- Provide regular feedback to product development on the customer experience.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- 2+ years of experience
- Proven design experience with expertise in leading desktop and online design tools; multi-media design experience preferred
- Strong public speaking and sales skills – people say you’re outgoing and a great communicator!
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Comfort fielding direct questions from customers and prospects
- Organized with solid project management skills
- Operated in a client facing capacity, ideally in a fast-growth environment
- Ability and desire to work independently
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - Inkbench is growing quickly, meaning this role will enjoy significant responsibility and autonomy
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Jira, creative tools (such as Adobe Photoshop), Slack (and other team collaboration tools), video conferencing and presentation tools
- Have a high level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning and pushing yourself.
- You’re known for being a “team player.
- Excitement about working in a startup environment
- Competitive paid-time off
- Participation in company stock option plan
- Flexible, informal work environment
- Medical, dental health plans
- HSA company contribution
- 401K plan
Seniority Level: Manager level Employment Type: Full-time
Primary Work Location
Apply for Customer Success Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly