- Full Time
Position: Traffic Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Depending on Experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Manager to work with our agency client here in Cincinnati.
The Traffic Manager will serve as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, suppliers, external partners, and the Account team.
The Traffic Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating client-specific projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Translate client requests and requirements into detailed, technical, instructions for project teams.
- Resolve identified project issues with the client and account teams.
- Manage project hours, changes, and reworks to ensure client invoices are accurate and timely.
- Own the Master Data Management (MDM) process and guidelines to ensure accurate client, project, and financial details are available in the system.
The Traffic Manager will also participate in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt internal processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, and quality
Agency experience is required to be considered for this full time opportunity!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.