Director Product Management
- Full Time
The Director of Product Management for Cox Automotive will help rethink and transform the car buying experience. The person in this role will champion a seamless, distinct and innovative journey for consumers that drives transparency, speed, and simplicity. This person will inspire key leadership across the company to evolve their digital mindset and gain alignment on key digital strategies for Digital Retailing. This role will also lead the Digital Retailing Product team to deliver best-in-class digital products, driving maximum business value for dealers, lenders, and fintechs. You will identify opportunities to accelerate user acquisition for dealers, grow engagement, and drive car purchase through this innovative channel.
Leading Digital Retailing, you will partner with executives across multiple Cox business units to develop a cohesive product strategy, product roadmap, and to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded. You will directly and indirectly lead a cross functional team focused on priorities based on a thorough understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even deeper handle on in-depth data analysis. Above all, you will be a relentless champion for the needs of consumers, dealers, and lender partners.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- Exceptional business and financial acumen
- Very strong data analysis skills and ability to use that data to drive decisions
- Prior experience:Applying market research to business and product decisions
- Managing a team of more than 3 managersManaging products with a combined revenue of 10 - 50M+ range and a budget of 5 - 10M+
- Comfortable in a matrixed environment
- 10+ years of professional experience in product and/or digital field• Strong understanding of enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
- Proven success and experience delivering clear executive level communications-- compelling, high-impact storyteller
- Proven ability to mobilize diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussion and action
- Self-directed and adepts at working in ambiguous environments• Prior experience in digital, technology, or product creation is required
- Developed and executed large, multi-faceted product deliveries, with a history of successful launches, across digital platforms and retail at global scale.
- Drive the goals, strategic direction, and vision for Omnichannel experiences and capabilities with a high competence for global expansion and scale.
- Demonstrated success in consumer relevant product introductions with proven growth.
- Experienced working and leading large teams inside a complex, matrix organization, utilizing exceptional relationship building skills and effective communication across all levels.
- Establish, maintain, and manage scorecards measuring value of investments with well-defined KPIs.
- Drive innovation and iterative development process, including identifying launch approaches with pilots and testing strategies to perfect and scale product(s) successfully.
- Experience working across all digital platforms (web, mobile/app)
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.