As a Digital Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for pre and post-sale fulfillment of our digital sponsorships as well as managing the day-to-day partner relationships with our vendors to help ensure the digital sales department hits its revenue goals.Campaign Management:
• Work with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Marketing, Management, Site Team, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns; Ensure sponsorship elements are communicated, timelines are met, and deliverables are acquired from our advertising partners.
• Manage the day-to-day fulfillment and optimization of major accounts. Includes monitoring performance, generating campaign reports, and compiling post-run presentations.
• Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to AE to enable resolution with client, monitor campaigns to ensure delivery (providing internal and 3rd party reporting)Client Services:
• Coordinate all aspects of the sponsorship calendar –manage availability, booking sponsored elements, cross checking items in digital sales platforms, notifying the team about missing materials.
• Tracking orders; being the first touch-point of client services and ensuring all digital campaigns launch, including collection of assets and working with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected. Assist in trafficking of assets.
• Work closely with Account Executives and Sales Planners to understand agency, client, goals and objectives, while providing solutions. Work with creative services to get assets produced as necessary.Sales Planning:
• Create media plans that meet customer needs and maximize digital revenue.
• Work with Director, Cross Platform on development of sales presentations and client campaign strategiesBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two (2) years of experience at a media company, digital experience in media planning or experience in a client service role
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Demonstrated project management skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Digital Media Industry experience
- Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients
- A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
- High energy and teamwork mentality a must
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.