Senior Business Analyst Change Delivery
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Business Analyst, a member of the Direct to Consumer group, is responsible for business requirement identification and documentation. A member of the Change Delivery team, this position will partner with cross functional teams to outline business needs, identify areas for process/workflow improvements and translate business priorities to the technology teams. This candidate will work closely with the ad sales and ad technology teams in support of the Direct to Consumer monetization strategy. This role reports to the Vice President of Change Delivery Direct to Consumer
Overall ResponsibilitiesPartner with multiple business units to solicit and document business needs, with a focus on monetization and ad sales strategyWork with technology teams to gap requirements against existing functionalityIdentify short- and long-term solutions, build out roadmaps to support requirement implementationIdentify and diagram process maps in support of new/revisions to business unit workflowsPartner with Change Delivery to drive adoption of new processesPartner with PMO team to ensure project execution is in accordance with PMO methodology, including project plans and tools
- 2+ years experience working as a business analyst, proven ability to identify business requirements
- Previous experience working with ad sales and ad technology teams
- Proficient and experienced with creating BRDs
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Business requirement writing and understanding of nomenclature
- Demonstrated ability to extract requirements from a diverse project team
- Extremely detailed orientated
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.