Lead Promotions Producer - KXTX
Location: Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station.Work directly with the Marketing Director, News Director, news producers and reporters to obtain information and video for production of promotional promos to push viewers to Noticiero Telemundo 39 newscasts and overall station programming.Create, produce and execute, result driven, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include publicity stunts, contests, sweepstakes, grassroots campaigns, internal synergies, product placement and pure promotional "one off" partnerships.Create, produce, execute and attend local marketing events.Assist local national/local sales teams to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives.Work closely with director of marketing, research director and sales managers to create exceptional marketing strategies that are in-line with station initiatives. Develop and distribute key creative collateral and material for “out-of-home” branding and marketing campaigns. Manage and maintain promotional inventory and traffic logs.
Role Summary/PurposePromotions Producer is responsible for producing on-air and off-air campaigns including print, radio, outdoor, OOH and digital media with proven results. Promotions Producer reports directly to the Marketing Director.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing
• Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Premiere non-linear editing and After Effects
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, TX just south of DFW airport
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
• Must be willing to travel
• Proficient in Spanish and English
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or similar field
• Strong understanding of station and consumer marketing
• Working knowledge of media buying and strategies.
• Strong understanding of US Hispanic and/or Multicultural/Ethnic consumers
• Strong writing skills. Copywriting experience a plus
• Strong presentation skills
• Shows leadership qualities in executing a project to fruition
• Strong time/project management skills
• Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues
• Ability to work efficiently and prioritize in order to meet deadlines and budgets
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.