Paid Media Manager
- Full Time
Position: Paid Media Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: September 2019
Our communications client in Alexandria, VA is looking for Paid Media Manager to join their team onsite, full time.
The Paid Media Manager will help lead and execute integrated marketing campaigns alongside specialists in marketing, creative and development.
Paid Media Manager responsibilities:
- Conduct landscape and comp analyses, audience research, and other market research to aid in campaign development
- Develop and execute on digital media plans across a variety of channels (search, social, display).; monitoring budgets and campaign goals
- Work with vendors to place, manage, and report on media content
- Analyze and report on paid media campaign data and performance.
- Present paid media plans and performance data (internal and external)
- Lead and mentor junior paid media staff
Paid Media Manager qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience setting up, running, and managing paid media campaigns (for Senior)
- Proficiency with Google Adwords and Analytics, Excel, and advertising platforms for social such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.