1 day left
- Full Time
Gamut (www.gamut.media) is a digital media services company backed by Cox Media Group (a multibillion dollar media conglomerate). Our mission is to make the buying and selling of digital media easier and more effective.
Gamut provides comprehensive smart media solutions (programmatic and direct) that optimize ad revenue for our 5000+ premium site publishers and create access to key audiences for advertisers.
Our strengths are in our offerings which include a customized client strategy, managed services and direct platforms, site direct relationships, a wide array of consumer and business intelligence tools, a team of analysts transforming data into market and consumer insights, digital pure-play networks and cross device delivery. We deliver cross-channel television and digital campaigns that build on our long history of media excellence and benefit from our most advanced data-driven tools.
As part of one of the largest, most experienced, and most established media companies in the country, we’ve used what we’ve learned to anticipate the future and work smarter for our partners and customers.Whether locally, regionally or nationally, Gamut connects publishers and buyers for optimum results.
We currently have a need for an Account Executive in Florida. The results oriented, creative and strategic minded professional we seek will drive advertising revenue through direct sales, prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals within an existing account list.
Additionally, this individual will
• Meet and exceed CoxReps and Gamut quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions
• Must have a strong understanding of the Florida market with digital client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
• Collaborate with Account and Campaign Management teams as well as internally with CoxReps sellers and managers
• Position digital capabilities to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
• Build strategic agency and client relationships to secure revenue growth for CoxReps and Gamut and build credibility in the marketplace
• Work cross departmentally to develop digital billing growth
• Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
• Listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
• Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
• Manage a sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• BS/BA degree required
• 5+ years of digital sales experience
• TV sales experience a plus
• Must have a strong understanding of the Florida market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
• Can reside in Tampa, Orlando or Jacksonville
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.