- Full Time
A leading company in Washington, DC is looking for a Media Planner to join their team.
This Media Planner will focus on strategic planning, campaign execution, analytics, and optimization across all global consumer-facing paid media campaigns.
Responsibilities for Media Planner:
- Work with Marketing to coordinate trafficking of advertising assets to agency or media vendor
- Create media briefs for agencies based on business objectives
- Execute and optimize media plans to achieve KPIs
- Help build programs with media publishers and travel partners (i.e. Vice, Buzzfeed, Best Day and Expedia)
- Manage budgets, billing, and invoicing for media campaigns
- Support management of agency partners in the development and fulfillment of scopes of work, budgeting, and billing
- Organization and project management of multiple campaigns running at the same time in multiple countries
- Work closely with analysts to analyze post-campaign reports across all channels; digest and disseminate actionable information to appropriate teams
- Provide actionable recommendations for optimizations based on weekly reporting
- Provide ROI data to the research team as needed
Qualifications for Media Planner:
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 4+ years of media planning experience. You must have experience with managing agency relationships and execution for digital, social, SEM.
- Consumer brand experience a HUGE plus
- Proven experience with both traditional media (OOH, broadcast TV) and digital media (rich media, social media, paid search, programmatic) and corresponding metrics
- Experience A/B testing for media and creative insights
Ability to collaborate with creative teams and communicate media objectives to creative outputs
- Experience working and negotiating with various vendors and publishers
- Experience with Google Adwords and Salesforce a plus
- Moderate travel may be required