Content Producer (web + email) - San Francisco
Position: Content Producer (web + email) - San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance, 40 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Week
Rate: $35 - 42 per hour DOE
Our women's wellness startup client seeks a Creative Content Producer to assist their team onsite in San Francisco in this freelance role!
The Content Producer will be responsible for the following:
- Measure business impact of website content and create engaging stories in written and visual form.
- Review existing email campaigns and write the emails, build out templates, provide the pages to link content.
- Communicate brand look and feel in a visual and written way to measure business success.
- Write HTML templates and insert graphics via Sketch to email campaigns.
The ideal Content Producer should possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience measuring and executing marketing campaigns for web.
- Prior B2C, consumer facing, or wellness company background good to have.
- Editorial, journalism, story creation experience a plus.
- Must know Sketch + MailChimp, video editing knowledge an added bonus but not required
All candidates must have their own laptop with Sketch
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.