PO Digital Marketing Specialist
2 days left
- Full Time
PO Digital Marketing Specialist (28772)
This role is key to driving new patient leads and building consumer loyalty by identifying and executing digital strategies and tactics. Responsible for digital marketing and acquisition strategies, web optimization for patient-facing sites and driving KPIs by recognizing areas of opportunity, identifying gaps and making recommendations that will improve overall search rankings, web traffic, and new patient acquisition metrics.
- Designs and develops multi-channel lead generation campaigns and strategies across the Physician Organization (PO).
- Works in collaboration with fellow team members to ensure paid digital media components works in concert with other non-digital channels (such as print, out of home, events, etc.) in the overall campaign.
- Oversees the digital lead generation funnel and KPIs including conversion metrics.
- Performs keyword research, search engine optimization (SEO) audits, deploys optimization practices and recommends performance enhancements for Weill Cornell Medicine's patient facing website and platforms to enhance search marketing and improve activity.
- Develops and implements link-building strategies.
- Supports marketing and collaborates with cross-functional marketing teams and digital development teams to achieve SEO objectives and provides performance reports for leadership or other internal stakeholder meetings.
- Owns and optimizes local listings management and syndication in coordination with external partners and platforms.
- Manages or works with third parties to oversee and optimize efforts related to search engine marketing (SEM), retargeting, Cost Per Click, Adwords, etc.
- Manages SEO reporting including traffic, page metrics, keyword reports, opportunities and competitive ranking. Maintains competitive advantage and provide insights into competitors' SEO strategies.
- Manages and develops relationships with key stakeholders. Consults with key stakeholders on adoption and execution of third party platforms.
- Bring teams together on multi-disciplinary projects to optimize performance, increase efficiencies, maximize ROI, set objectives, manage expectations and enhance collective strategies by leveraging industry knowledge and technical proficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 5+ years in a marketing and advertising role with 3-5 years minimum of direct SEO and SEM experience in a similar role on either agency or client side.
- Familiarity with popular content management systems such as Drupal a must.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, client and server-side technologies a plus.
- Previous experience within the healthcare sector (public health agencies, non-profits, healthcare institutions or agencies) a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong understand of varying digital mediums and multi-channel campaigns.
- Technical and strategic expertise with examples of prior success in meeting or exceeding KPIs for comparable institutions.
- Proven success in both SEO and SEM efforts.
- Ability to synthesize, analyze and translate data into actionable insights
For more information and to apply, visit https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=C0000274692P&site=VjItcmY2YVFFcnJMYWhIb3RmMzhTYU9Ldz09&career_job_req_id=28772&career_ns=job_listing&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that's committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Our doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Located in the heart of the Upper East Side's scientific corridor, Weill Cornell Medicine's powerful network of collaborators extends to its parent university Cornell University; to Qatar, where an international campus offers a U.S. medical degree; and to programs in Tanzania, Haiti, Brazil, Austria and Turkey. Our medical practices serve communities throughout New York City, and our faculty provide comprehensive care at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, and New York-Presbyterian/Queens. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we work together to treat each individual, not just their conditions or illnesses, as we strive to deliver the finest possible care for our patients - the center of everything we do. Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Weill Cornell Medicine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/5nfzht847y3pvv76