UX Content Strategist
UX Content Strategist to support our client, a well-known pioneer within the vacation rental space to support writing for UX Product team. Onsite in the Domain area starting October 1 for 6 months.
What you will be doing as the UX Content Strategist:
- Work from a UX perspective as the voice of customers who use our client's websites / products
- Actively source content in the product interface for first-time-user onboarding to complex B2B and B2C apps
- Translate the end-user through knowledge base articles and help center searches
- Share content insights, ideas and strategies related to users based on device types, so that user has the best experience possible
Requirements for the UX Content Strategist:
- Bachelor's degree or above preferred, but not mandatory
- 2+ years of professional writing experience preferred, preferably in a UX or digital product team.
- You can quickly write microcopy for an A/B test or orchestrate content across complex product flows.
- You can synthesize, organize, and guide the flow of content into the product in ways that best serve the user and the business.
- Portfolio with case studies, or related body of work that shows breadth and depth of experience in the above areas.
- Document content patterns and conventions for features content style guide and design system.
- Write short- and long-form content for a variety of Web and app products, including in-context education for transactional flows.
- Use data from customer research and product analytics to inform your content strategies.
- Ability to incorporate data and customer insights into your content decisions.