Sr. UI Designer (eCommerce)
- Full Time
Position: Sr. UI Designer (eCommerce)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $85,000; DOE
Our client needs a Sr. UI Designer with Agency experience to join their growing team.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
You must have an online portfolio that demonstrates your best work.
What you will be doing as a Sr. UI Designer:
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces: websites, mobile devices, apps
- Absorb our brand guidelines; expand the boundaries; document it
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups
- Design logos, icons, graphics and visual assets
- Collaborate with development and client teams to solve complex issues
- Create and organize visual assets
- Transform low fidelity wireframes into high quality designs
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing to find out what works and what doesn't
What you need to know as a Sr. UI Designer:
- 7-10 years of design experience in a creative agency or in-house creative team
- 5-7 years designing for eCommerce
- Strong understanding of UX, UI, eCommerce, responsive, and mobile design trends
- Passionate about design; intellectually curious; strong work ethic; attention to detail; problem-solving skills
- Solid experience with Sketch, JustinMind, InVision, Axure, Bootstrap, OmniGraffle, Figma
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, communication, critical-thinking skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.