Creative Design Manager (Digital)
- Full Time
Position: Creative Design Manager (Digital)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $95,400.00-$115,100; DOE - 10% BONUS
Our client is looking for a Creative Design Manager in the Digital and Social space.
This role is onsite, 40 hours per week, full time.
What you will be doing as a Creative Design Manager (Digital):
- Direct and oversee the design staff, to including on-boarding, training, mentoring and insuring professional development to brand, culture and processes.
- Efficiently manage and communicate milestones throughout the design team, project life cycle, proactively mitigate risks and adapt to changes from inception to delivery of projects
- Primary contributor to develop the corporate brand guide and related documentation as needed
- Brand ambassador for internal and external partners
- Build and maintain corporate photography library
- Coordinate, attend, and provide direction at photo shoots when needed
- Work with stakeholders to identify creative solutions that achieve business objectives
- Work with the Creative Director to develop creative concepts and programs that address business objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner and represent, strengthen and evolve the brand
- Work as creative liaison with Digital Marketing and Social teams that require branded assets and advise and approve deliverables
- Provide direct support for team members on projects and work with business owners and project managers to improve communications and interaction between departments
What you need to know as a Creative Design Manager (Digital):
- 7 years of professional work related experience
- 4 years of experience in a creative role leading top performing individuals and teams
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Expert in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong concept, layout and typographic skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven design management skills; attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Enthusiastic to express ideas and present work to internal clients and management
- Travel may be required for company events (10%)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- 10 years of professional work related experience
- Agency or Corporate creative in house experience
- Professional experience in network marketing or health and wellness industry
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.