Creative Writer - Creative Partnerships at NBCU
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Conceive, develop, and bring big ideas to life in a fast-paced environment Support the team with pitch writing and scriptingWrite advertiser and industry-facing communications including eblasts, manifestos, recap videos, invitations, digital advertising and print ads
NBCUniversal is looking for a creative writer in the Creative Partnerships group. This position is an integral part of the team responsible for developing and executing cross-portfolio, multi-platform integrated campaigns for large-scale advertisers, and client-facing brand communications for NBCU ad sales. The right candidate will have a collaborative spirit and the ability to conceptually develop and write creative pitches, scripts, campaigns, sizzles and b2b communications.
• 2+ years working as a creative writer in brand marketing/advertising/PR
• Must have a portfolio and/or writing samples
• Outstanding conceptual and oral communications skills
• Proven ability to write up ideas clearly, concisely, and quickly
• Ability to write in variety of voices (comedic, inspirational, etc.)
• Basic knowledge in media production
• Willingness to adapt to different writing assignments and work through changes
• A collaborative spirit
• Interest in the entertainment industry and pop culture. A fan of our programming is a plus!
• Undergraduate degree required
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.