Content Platform Department Assistant
The Global Products & Platforms team is responsible for the conception, development, and delivery of digital products in support of Viacom’s portfolio of domestic and international networks. Available in over 180 countries, Viacom’s iconic brands include BET, Channel 5, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Telefe and many others.
The Content Platform is a division of the Global Product & Platforms team that defines the strategy and oversees the content supply chain of products from registration to all points of distribution.
As the freelance, in-house Content Platform Department Coordinator, you will support the day-to-day needs of three Vice Presidents located in New York and Amsterdam. In addition, you will assist the Content Platform department with various ongoing needs. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to manage multiple projects. You will be comfortable working in a large, multi-layered organization with offices across the globe. You will interact with a variety of departments inside the organization as well as outside of Viacom.
- Manage calendars, T&E and phones
- Manage day-to-day operations of team
- Organize meetings, meeting agendas and meeting materials
- Focus on problem solving, process and efficiency
- Work with team to help improve process, workflow and documentation
- Be the main conduit for information within the group
- As needed, collaborate on special projects across the org
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work both independently and collaboratively
- At least 2 years of office experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Great time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook)
- A passion for media or a strong desire to learn about it