Senior Marketing Manager
- Full Time
This is a remote role with flexible work locations nationwide. Role will require 50% travel. Must reside within a reasonable distance from the assigned work locations, and in close proximity to a major international airport.
- Drive marketing best practices adoption and brand alignment at Manheim’s locations through dotted line management responsibility to marketing teams at the assigned locations
- Deliver marketing expertise and collaboration within the Region Leadership team to drive business results
- Lead development of situation analysis and opportunity assessment to inform marketing strategy and planning
- Evaluate relevant data to inform marketing strategy
- Development of marketing strategy and annual plan for each location to achieve region objectives
- Drive key initiatives within assigned region to meet business objectives
- Define objectives and metrics to meet campaign objectives
- Recommend marketing spend needed to accomplish objectives
- Manage Home Office funded marketing budget to deliver largest impact of marketing strategy
- Ensure Alignment of plan with overall Marketing strategy and brand guidelines
- Support campaign development for key events as dictated by new business opportunities and company initiatives
- Oversee development and implementation of marketing strategy and plans
- Manage workload and expenses to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Define target lists for campaigns
- Communicate post-campaign results and metrics vs. goal
- Provide marketing dashboard to region leadership
- Delegation of tactics to drive plans and campaigns to completion through campaign management
- Single point of contact for locations (regarding: consulting/data requests, creative, etc.)
- Present and gain alignment from Key Stakeholders (RVP, GM, RSD)
- Consistently spend time at assigned location to build relationship and understand local needs to ensure alignment
- Participate in Region Leadership meetings
- Partner with business units within Auction and Inventory Solutions to identify and deliver strategy that drives results
- Collaborate with Field Marketing Manager team to ensure adoption of best practices
- BS in a marketing or communications discipline (e.g.
- Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business)
- Masters or MBA desired
- 7-10 years of experience in the marketing arena with a focus on strategic planning, CRM, campaign development and execution, campaign targeting, email marketing, collaboration with multiple stakeholders at many levels of an organization, work with regional and local client base to activate marketing plans.
- Managing dotted line team.
- Technical skills combined with an analytical approach highly beneficial
- Strong Presentation and communication skills
- Email marketing
- Project management
- Online media
- Social Media
- Database marketing
- CRM Experience
- Recent experience with web analytics tools
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and major MS Office applications
- Attention to detail with ability to stick to deadlines and work within budget
- Highly organized
Work Environment:Office work environment, ability to sit and or stand for prolonged periods of time. 50% travel. Geographically located within the region is a plus but not required.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.