Client Services Coordinator
- Full Time
- Planning, co-ordination and execution of sales promotions for assigned Account Managers
- Work with Promotions Coordinators and Marketing Directors to generate proposals for clients
- Complete appropriate internal paperwork in support of all sales activities
- Generate client recaps
- Work in tandem with assigned team to complete all duties aligned with the department, as the end result is the delivery of optimal internal and external customer service and satisfaction
- Enter sales, digital and production orders on a daily basis
- Will be responsible for interfacing with the sales teams top clients. Also serving as liaison among departments and for clients when needed.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to, attending client meetings, responding to client requests and developing/nurturing client relationships
- Ability to generate correspondence using proper spelling and punctuation
- Ability to prioritize, complete tasks and work well under pressure of tight deadlines
- Must present oneself well by way of proper attire, speech and project a professional image
- College Degree or minimum of 1 year equivalent experience in a sales or sales support role
- Proficient in WideOrbit Traffic, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Reqlogic, V-Creative, Efficio and Nielsen (TapScan)
- Bilingual preferred
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.