Motion Graphics Designer
2 days left
- Full Time
Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Location: Rochester, NY
Report to: Senior Creative Production Manager
Screenvision provides cinema marketing solutions to its advertising clients through on-screen sight, sound and motion (Cinema Spots), still image advertising (Cinema Slides) and in-theatre promotional opportunities (Cinema Extensions). Nationally, Screenvision is the largest cinema network, exclusively providing Cinema Spots to advertisers on more than half of the nation's available movie screens. On the regional level, the company's Screenvision Direct business unit offers Cinema Slide and promotional opportunities to small and mid-sized businesses in local markets around the country.
What you’ll do:
The Motion Graphics Designer will be a part of a dynamic creative team producing advertising and entertainment content exhibited throughout Screenvision Media’s national network.
- Produce motion graphics for cinema advertising and marketing content
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work.
- Other ad-hoc duties required including design and graphic creation for presentations and marketing materials
What you'll bring:
- A dynamic REEL demonstrating a strong background in motion graphics and design
- A solid understanding of typography and composition
- An Associate’s degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics/Animation, or equivalent
- Strong Adobe After Effects and Photoshop skills with proven experience in motion graphics
- Experience with 3rd party motion graphic plugins is a plus (i.e. Red Giant, Video Co-Pilot, etc.)
- A creative thinker, exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
- Ability to create high quality content with short deadlines and minimal instruction.
- Video editing experience is a plus.
- 3D animation experience using Cinema 4D or an equivalent is a plus
- Experience with InDesign and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Located in Rochester, NY.
What we offer:
Screenvision Media offers a fun, fast-paced environment that recognizes and rewards its employees with a variety of benefits:
- Bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company’s match
- Generous parental leave absence
- Employee Discounts
Screenvision Media does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE