Content Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
A New York law firm seeks an enthusiastic and driven Content Marketing Specialist to join their organization. As a core member of the marketing team, the Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for researching and creating personal injury content to drive customer interest throughout various stages of the funnel, increase brand awareness, and strengthen our organic presence on search engines. This is a writing-intensive role that requires the candidate to have stellar writing skills, a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and curiosity about SEO.
Primary duties include:
- Create long form content for the website that addresses potential client needs
- Write blog articles on relevant news
- Manage organic posts on social media
- Work on other writing assignments on an as-needed basis, such as brochures and promotional firm copy for directories and other websites. Coordinate with freelancers on design projects.
- Assist in SEO and other digital marketing efforts
- Other ad-hoc projects, as assigned by management
Skills and qualifications:
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Strong writing and grammar skills a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, or relevant major
- Ability to learn quickly and juggle multiple projects at once
- Editorial and publishing experience a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
- SEO experience a plus
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility for 401k after one year with the firm
To apply, please include resume and cover letter. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Local candidates only: New York, NY