- Full Time
Your Spirit Has Met Its Match! Splash is hiring key team members.
Splash Premium Mixers is a fast-growing company with category killer potential. A "better-for-you" standout, our all-natural, low calorie, low sugar cocktail mixers taste and look amazing. Splash is an exciting new premium product carried in retail and on-premise venues nationally that can be enjoyed with or without alcohol.
Splash is seeking a Communications professional who will convey Splash’s attributes as a healthier choice with great taste in a sophisticated and fun way. We are looking for key team members who have the potential to grow with us as Splash takes on the world!
- Chief point of contact for all media engagement and communications.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of all PR programs.
- Produce and manage content for social media accounts.
- Pitch editorial content related to targeted communities like lifestyle/entertaining, health and wellness and entrepreneurial/start-up/women led businesses.
- Plan and orchestrate a full calendar of media/influencer impressions.
- Create and issue relevant press releases
- Event planning and production support, including hosting editors and influencers and obtaining press.
- Create and keep updated lists of media contacts, bloggers and other influencers and be point person for providing information and samples.
- Work with CEO and in-house graphic designer to produce/manage content for social media accounts and website.
- Devise and execute strategies to actively grow social media accounts for brand awareness.
- Assist with producing and monitoring digital and print advertising
- Propose and execute product placement and collaboration