- Full Time
Cox Media Group Tulsa's Radio Team are hiring a Media Account Executive to join their growing team! Our Account Executives are responsible for driving and closing digital and traditional advertising revenue in the healthcare category and the management of client relationships which includes understanding clients’ broader marketing agendas and how digital patient engagement and social marketing solutions fit within the overall marketing mix.
The ideal candidate will have experience with developing & maintaining client relationships at the C suite level with hospitals as well as senior level decision makers in a variety of physician groups and with developing strategies that support clients’ business objectives. The ideal candidate will also have experience in digital advertising/marketing and be able to quickly comprehend health solutions and proactively craft strategic recommendations.
- Using a consultative approach, build and grow an account list, develop relationships with business owners and decision makers and maintain a pipeline that ensures sustainability through peaks and valleys inherent in a sales environment.
- Develop and/or collaborate to create and deliver compelling sales presentations and marketing materials that drive sales. Understand and effectively use sales tools, such as research materials (Scarborough, Nielson Ratings, Research Director, CMG research, etc.), case studies, CRM software, RAB (Radio Advertising Bureau), and other tools as may be identified.
- Work independently and collaboratively with multiple departments (internally & externally) to ensure opportunities for revenue growth are maximized.
- Regularly generate new and innovative ideas & ways to bring in new revenue.
- Participate in account development by maximizing client potential through support, including but not limited to creating new to radio and new to CMG business, and growth of existing clients.
Qualifications:Successful candidates will have a passion for selling, possess a high energy level, positive attitude, and a proven track record (demonstrated experience) of successful sales.
- Three years proven successful experience in healthcare, and/or digital sales account management strongly preferred
- College Degree Preferred
- Additionally, essential skills include:
- Effective, timely communication (verbal & written)
- Effective relationship building & collaboration (internally & externally)
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in creative effective and compelling presentations
- High personal accountability for driving results
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within deadlines
- Proficient computer skills and ability to effectively use systems such as Microsoft Office suite of products, CRM tools, RAB, and any other tools deemed necessary for the position
- Digital aptitude from a marketing standpoint
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Initiative and personal responsibility for work
- Accountable and reliable
- Familiarity with ad serving and campaign management tools a plus
- Fun, dynamic individual
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.