- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
i24 news is looking for a hard working & creative motion graphics designer to work with on our live news network graphics team. This role will report directly to our Design Director and work closely with the network’s producers.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic News environment, and will bring energy and passion to everything he/she does, and will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to tackle projects both big and small.
● Create news relevant motion graphics based on the days stories and producers request.
● Proficiency in the workflow from request process through upload and linking content for use on the live show..
● Collaborate with the graphics teams and producers
● Be able to work on multiple projects at once
● 2+ years experience
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
● Past experience producing visual content for culture, media, news, entertainment
● Please provide your creative reel with your resume and cover letter.
● Prior experience at a publisher, news organization, or media platform a plus