About the Team
Future’s US Trade Marketing team is seeking a Senior Designer, who will be joining a thriving team that spans across Integrated Marketing, Client Solutions, Research and Design.
The Trade Marketing team serves as the primary contact for the Future sales teams, responsible for both the pre-sell ideation and collateral and post-sell custom solutions execution. The also team supports the development of new revenue-generating ad products by creating sales collateral, media kits, and case studies.
The Senior Designer will lead a team of graphic designers that supports each area of the Trade Marketing team. The right person for this role is both a creative and strategic thinker and a self-starter who can thoughtfully communicate, create and develop digital ads that support our sales team and drive revenue. This person must be collaborative and willing to participate in strategic conversations and motivated to innovate and elevate our creative in every design capacity. The position will report into the VP of US Trade Marketing.Job Purpose
The Senior Designer is responsible for leading ad design creative solutions for our advertising partners.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated multi-tasker, with a strong eye for design, who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
This role is based in the New York Office and reports to the VP, Us Trade Marketing.Key responsibilities
What do I need to succeed?For Post Sale Rich Media
- A digital enthusiast who passionately keeps up with what’s new and what is coming down the pipe
- Work on all digital assets for web(desktop and mobile) focusing on digital production and resizing assets
- Understand all design restrictions when resizing for responsive mobile and desktop
- Can work with a given the main assets to create different ad unit variations for sizes like horizontal, vertical and box homepage and display ads, and then take those and extend out for a large variety of display ad sizes across responsive mobile and desktop
- Collaborate with our VP of Marketing to process roll out new ad products
- Will work with Ad Ops and Account Managers to set timelines to build and QA-approve the units in time for launch
- Provide ongoing graphic support to fellow Designers
- Experience working in digital advertising and digital publishing
- 4+ years of experience specializing in interactive and visual design
- Experience creating ads in Celtra or other rich media platforms
- Work in AdCreator (Celtra’s HTML5 platform) to build and record creative executions and communicate effectively
- Composite video clips, keying, keyframe animation, work with layers and compositions
Trouble Shooting and Specs
- Proficiency in using Photoshop to rework assets
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ad building skills (Adobe Edge, Animate CC, Google Web Designer or coding from scratch)
For Marketing and Presale
- Familiarity with IAB Standards
- Experience optimizing web image files and weight limits
- Experience optimizing web image files and weight limits.
We are FutureConnectors. Creators. Experience Makers
- Assist in the creation and update of sales collateral and research assets including reports, charts, presentations, and infographics
- Ensure visual consistency of the brand across various touchpoints (banners, email campaigns, pages, infographics, etc)
- Build static mocks to interactive demos for RFPs for pre-sales pitch and Ad catalog
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. Our global reach is phenomenal with over 250 million consumers across 180 + world-leading brands. It’s an incredible privilege to have such a passionate audience base across our websites, magazines, social media and events.
But that’s not enough – we continue to add to our portfolio and restlessly look to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We are developing leading-edge proprietary technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform and the figures speak volumes:Online Audience Growth ↑188%
EBITDA Growth ↑169%
Revenue Growth ↑103%
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, France and Australia.
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.Let’s do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job!