Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is presented
Rate: Up to $45,000/year
A client in Washington, DC is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
- Responsible for supporting and optimizing digital marketing efforts.
- Manage the website, create and execute email marketing/social media campaigns, analyze and report on data analytics, and support marketing technology initiatives.
- Work closely with the communications department by helping manage internal communications and publishing content marketing campaigns.
- The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support all digital projects including website maintenance and enhancements, creating and handling marketing lists, updating marketing materials, executing campaigns, and tracking and reporting on data analytics.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, and previous work products.
- Work with vendors to assist with website updates and enhancements.
- Support marketing technology initiatives like CRM and proposal automation
- 0-1 years-experience
- Experience working in a legal or professional services environment is preferred
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- In-depth understanding of email marketing tools (e.g., MailChimp, Campaign Monitor)
- Proficient with CMS (e.g., Drupal, WordPress) to manage a website
- The Digital Marketing Coordinator will have an awareness of social media outlets
- Understanding of Google analytics
- Strong writing, editing, and researching skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.