4 days left
- Full Time
Business.com is looking for a detail-oriented Web Producer to support our editorial team in creating and publishing content that helps small business owners run and grow their businesses. This role entails maintaining content (news, articles and product reviews) in our content management system. You must be available to come into the Waltham, Massachusetts office, or the New York City office.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and optimize the publishing process of our most important product: content
- Prepare text and digital assets to be published for two publications, business.com and Business News Daily, by copying content into our CMS.
- Upload and manipulate images.
- Create and manipulate charts, tables, etc., within articles and product reviews
- Ensure consistency of design, brand and the content experience across our sites
- QAing work carefully, ensuring that all the best practices for SEO and monetization are followed
- Fix errors in published content and update existing published pages with new images and content
- Create and maintain documentation on publishing production issues
- Prioritize and test new features and CMS improvements to ensure quality content
- Effectively communicate with a cross-functional team that includes editorial, SEO, sales, product and development
- Be able to work independently and stay on task in a fast-paced environment
- Support other publishing duties as necessary
- Enjoy a competitive salary and full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401(k) and unlimited PTO
- 1-2 years of experience producing content for a digital media organization
- Exceptional problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- Experience juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Familiarity with HTML
- Familiarity with editing images
- Intermediate or higher-level knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with project management programs such as Basecamp, Trello and JIRA
- A passion for creating quality online content that looks great, while balancing the needs of business.com’s end users and business partners
- A flexibility to try new things, and a desire to improve the overall quality of the sites.
We’re seeking talented people at all seniority levels to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter that explains why you are well-suited for this job.
Business.com is a comprehensive resource for the owners of small and medium-size businesses who want to start, run or grow their business. Backed by a community of experts, our platform is designed to connect small business owners, industry experts, and vendors through a wide array of services, tools, and insights. Our vast SMB network is complemented by offerings such as BuyerZone, a service that connects educated buyers looking to save time and money on their important business purchases with select sellers at the time they are ready to do business and Businessnewsdaily.com,a news and information resource to help entrepreneurs build their businesses and make smart decisions about products, services and ideas. At business.com, we genuinely care about helping people connect to opportunities.
Apply for Web Producer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly