Senior Digital Strategist
- Full Time
TURNER, an award-winning, integrated marketing, public relations and digital communications firm, is looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our growing team.
At TURNER, we’ve built our business around innovative brands. With a 20+-year history launching fashion, wellness, outdoor and travel campaigns, our passion translates to trusted relationships and outstanding results. Named by Outside Magazine as one of the 50 Best Places to Work, we are the niche agency that speaks to each of our core audiences with equal authenticity, because we come from inside the industries we represent.
We are currently seeking a Senior level professional to add to our NYC-based digital and social media team. This position requires 4-6 years agency, corporate or consumer brand experience (agency preferred) in addition to working in national-level social media and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will be organized, polished, creative and possess keen analytical skills, with professional experience in the context of envy-inducing national brands required. This is an exciting growth opportunity for a driven self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a collaborative approach, a curious mindset, strong managerial skills and a deep understanding of and passion for culture.
- Conceptualize and develop strategic digital and social marketing plans for a variety of national brands, working in tandem with other brand leads to create fully-integrated, 360 offerings
- With senior leadership, manage execution of strategies through campaigns and ongoing social programs
- Lead execution of social/paid ad campaigns based upon client goals and objectives
- Oversee junior team including content and influencer specialists.
- Lead client communications in partnership with brand expert account directors
- Play an active role in business development, demonstrating high-level competency in identifying brand needs, developing a strategic plan, creating a tailored proposal communicating agency point of view, and selling in the idea
- Oversee development of organic and paid content across all social media channels
- Further strengthen influencer marketing POV and offering, creating campaigns that raise awareness and directly drive sales
- Assist with brainstorming strategic and impactful campaign ideas, initiatives, and activities
- Identify new opportunities and help drive development of new products and services for the agency
- Stay on top of trends and changing platforms across all forms of social media, managing development of unique POVs about the current digital and social landscape
- Oversee the development of reports for social/digital activities that demonstrate ROI for clients and apply qualitative analytical skills to create insightful reporting that contains actionable analysis
- Provide project management support (timelines, budgets)
- Recognized expertise in developing strategic creative solutions for clients
- A portfolio of work demonstrating an ability to analyze user, client and project needs, and develop and execute relevant strategy
- Solid project management, research, writing and editing skills
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing paid media, platform analytics and listening tools including Google Analytics, ecommerce conversions analysis, and audience profile building
- Excels at managing relationships, both internally and externally
- Experience working in a creative team with the ability to think big and consistently bring new ideas to the table
- A passion for the industries we represent
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web and mobile
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment - flexible and willing to jump in to help in various roles within the social media team
- Pro-active problem-solving skills
- Not a requirement, but please let us know if you have additional technical skills including photography, videography, SEO, programming, etc
- A Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns, with an emphasis on reporting skills and data analysis
Ultimately, we are looking for a forward-thinking, hands-on team player who brings new ideas to the table and stays on the cutting edge of marketing trends and innovations across all platforms.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
TURNER is an Equal Opportunity Employer.