6 days left
Our International Marketing Agency Client is seeking a REMOTE Project Coordinator (EST Zone) to join their team, long term freelance (full time hours) opportunity that can possibly become full time in the future.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate day-to-day workflow design and marketing initiatives from inception to completion.
- Develop timelines and track content performance.
- Communicate between the client and various teams internally, set times and dates for meetings to keep on schedule, and relay any issues with timelines or budgets.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-4 years in a project coordinator, account management or traffic coordinator role.
- Experience stemming from either a corporate, in -house, agency or fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office: word, excel, power point.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in any related field.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume for immediate consideration!
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly