- Full Time
Position: Project Manager
Status: Full Time, On Site
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: 1st week of October
Rate: $50,000 - $75,000
One of our clients in Nashville is seeking a full time Project Manager with an understanding of Public Relations as it relates to the healthcare / medical space.
This will be about 75% traditional project management, 25% in Public Relations, and this position will report to Senior Project Manager but is based in the communications department.
*Please note, the client is open to relocation for candidates that are not in Nashville
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all project resources for PR
- Support in development of proposals for PR engagements
- Organize and set expectations for all project requirements and deliverables
- Prepare status reports and update all stakeholders as required
- Work closely with Senior Project Manager planning and delivering projects
- Lead Public Relations team meetings
Project Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years of Project Management experience, with some exposure to Public Relations, Media Relations, or Crisis Communications
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or related field
- Familiarity with project management systems and tools, such as Basecamp, Asana or similar
- Experience working with integrated marketing agency or public relations agency required
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.