Redemption Coordinator (Outside)
- Full Time
This position is responsible for meeting each client at the Redemption Lot to release vehicles. He/she will communicate with the Inside Office Team to control the redemption of lot inventory as well las work with the Outside Coordinators as assigned by management. The position must ensure proper documentation and the adherence to policies and procedures.
- Perform various clerical and administrative
duties relating to the Redemption of vehicles.
- Maintain a positive experience when interacting with clients.
- Ensure the proper documentation is maintained
and adhere to all auction policies and procedures.
- Work with department manager to establish and
maintain deep service relationships with clients.
- Respond to client inquiries relating to assigned client vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving problems.
- Utilize the fleet asset maintenance systems to
monitor and track vehicle repairs.
- May follow up with clients to confirm
completion and satisfaction.
- May be assigned movement of vehicles as needed.
- May utilize auction systems for tracking vehicles
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by
following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Prior experience in automotive or customer service environment is helpful.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.