- Full Time
POSITION SUMMARYThe emphasis is on “Creative.” Boston 25’s Creative Services Team is looking for a Sr. Producer who will oversee daily topical promotion and take charge of the station’s nightly social media marketing. We are seeking someone with abundant ideas, married to a positive attitude and strong work ethic. The Sr. Producer will be in charge of the daily topical promotion of Boston 25 newscasts on all platforms, on-air, on-line and on-the-go. Additionally, this role will include contributions to branding and image campaigns, community initiatives and support for all Creative Services projects.
- Oversee production and execution of topical news promotion
- Work with news managers to organize daily content delivery from the field, for evening newscasts and late newscasts
- Write, organize, edit and ingest all topicals
- Create targeted and innovative topical promotion for Boston25news.com and all of our social media platforms.
- Work with newsroom and talent on increasing Boston 25’s social media presence in order to reach more viewers
- Other duties may be assigned
- A minimum of 1-2 years professional experience preferred Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University preferredPromotional writing skills
- Non-Linear editing-Avid preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of social media as a promotional tool
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.